Welcome to Mason & King Ltd – Sheet Metal Fabrication Experts
Providing complete solutions for sheet metal fabrication since 1954 – from consultancy, design and development using 2/3D CAD systems to manufacture, assembly, finishing and delivery. Reducing component cost, quantity and complexity is one of our in house design team strengths; we are capable of working alongside customer design teams or developing concepts through design for manufacture techniques to produce sheet metal fabrications. The steel sheet metal fabrications are produced with state of the art equipment, CNC laser cutting, CNC brake press, CNC tube bending, manual & robotic welding through to painting and assembly.
Mason & King Ltd objectives are:
- Continually meet customer quality, cost and delivery requirements;
- Manufacture sheet metal fabricated assemblies with design for manufacture techniques;
- Work to customer specifications, timescales and within specific budgets;
- Continual improvement of production quality and delivery through analysis of metrics and 6 sigma continual improvement methodology.
Why Choose us?
- ISO 9001: 2008 Approved;
- Globally Approved Yellow Goods Sheet Metal Fabrication Supplier;
- Complete sheet metal fabrication solutions from low cost product design, manufacture, finishing, assembly to delivery;
- Ability to provide cost savings through design for manufacture techniques;
- Right first time processes thanks to ‘mistake-proofing’ design & standard operating procedures (eg. poka yoke) enabling consistent product quality;
- Part traceability – from material receipt to product dispatch via Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRPII) system;
- Commitment to invest in the latest technology for the manufacture of sheet metal fabrications;
- Dedicated production control department ensuring sheet metal fabrications are delivered on time;
- Ideally located in the centre of the UK, Mason & King have a full fleet of delivery vehicles.
For a full list of our facilities please click here.